Saturday, March 14, 2009

Random Saturday

I'd never believe that anyone could write a whole book about oranges. But John McPhee did. Crazy things that you find when you Twitter and follow link after link. The internet is such a wonderful place. How did we ever function without it?

I remember things like typewriters and ditto paper and pencils and erasers. I recently attended a class where I had to hand write everythng and use my eraser more often than not. It was hell.

Not only was it hell from a writing perspective, it was hell being sick in a strange city and being all alone and having to go to a class and take a test when you weren't even sure you could walk from point A to point B without keeling over. I shall remember that otherwise uneventful trip forever. And I'll think twice before I ever go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment