Sunday, October 17, 2010

I Disagree

After reading "10 Things You Really, Really Don't Need" I felt I had to add my thoughts on this.  #1, Don't tell me what I need.  Number 2 -11:

2)  Microwave oven - For those of us who work, a microwave is invaluable.  There's nothing like a microwave that gets a vegetable from oven to table in its own serving dish in 10 minutes or less....and what would you do with that stuff that says, "Microwave Only?"
3)  Electric wine bottle openers - What else would you buy the wine lover who has EVERYTHING except an electric wine bottle opener?
4) Bread machines - Don't you just throw everything into this little marvel and let it do it's thing? "Nuff said.
5)  Neck creams -One question: How old is Katherine Butler's neck?
6)  Hand sanitizers - It's extremely difficult to wash your hands with no water. 
7)  The latest product from Apple - In this uncertain world can't you just let us have our little happiness toys?
8)  Automatic toilet flushers - I don't want to touch any part of the toilet, thanks.
9)  Throw pillows - Has Ms. Butler ever heard of accent color?  It's a lot cheaper than buying say, a whole new comforter.

Ok, I feel better.... : )

"One man's junk is another man's treasure."  Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment